This lowered model is special made to use moulds for cutting lock morticers, when the door is clamping inside de essembly lift.
The Delma door assembly lift is the solution for heavy lifting, transporting and treating of doors and panels up to 150 kg. According to the Building Decree, an employee may lift a maximum of 25 kg. The DML lift is therefore a godsend for the transport and final assembly of doors and panels. The ease of operation of the DML lift enables an employee to manage the job, which formerly took two employees, completely on his own. Sliding in doors and panels into the platform is rapid and light thanks to the double rubber castors with brake. Mounting or reworking hinges or lock housings is simple: just slide up the carriage and tip the lift backwards into horizontal position.
- One-man mounting up to 150 kg.
- Clamp parts fitted with rubber, thus ruling out any damage to doors or panels.
- Can also be used as a door stop in vertical and horizontal position for treatment of a door or panel.
- Manoeuvrable up to the millimetre and fitted with rubber swivel castors with brake.
- Optionally, a key adapter (DML3540320) for rapidly moving up and down of the elevator with the aid of a cordless drill. (see detail picture)
- Compact and convenient assembly Elevator, with user-friendly control's elements.
- Suitable for (glass) doors and panels with a width of 590 mm up to 1200 mm width with a total weight of up to 150 kg.
- Height adjustment continuously variable from –5 to +100 mm.
- Tiltable platform from –1,5 to +1,5 degrees.
- Max. clamping range in platform up to 122 mm.
- Dimensions 1050 x 530 x 780 mm (height x width x length).
- Weight: 33 kg.
- Standard color green RAL 6011, other colors on request.
- Specials on request.
- Model protected.