Glass mounting lift, for mounting glass in the greenhouses, conservatory roofs and patio roofs. The lift is equipped with 4 large suction cups Ø 200 mm mounted on a flexible swivel tilt head. With this, glass overhead can be mounted accurately down to the millimeter in a responsible manner. The glass lift is quick to use, and friendly to use for assembly and repair of glass.
Handy Glaslift for mounting glass plates at heights for both horizontal and under sloping roofs.
- The whole is quickly deployable due to the simple folding construction.
- Light and compact aluminum frame with built-in spirit level.
- Equipped with a hand-operated speed controller (infinitely variable) for both up and down to the millimeter.
- The lift can be set to unequal heights, so that it still remains stable.
- Suction pad support arms are in two different lengths available (535 and 1700 mm)
- The 4 hand-held suction cups are removable and can be used separately as a glass support.
- The support arm for ceiling plates is optional (15285) and equipped with 2 extendable support supports.
- The glass lift can also be used as a mounting of drywal-panel lift by replacing the support arm.
- Slip protection on the motor in case of overload.
- Manual operation in the event of a power failure.
- Equipped with emergency stop.
- CE marked.