Sale! Last models!
- The variably adjustable hole cutter is the solution for plasterers and installation companies.
- To saw different round holes for, for example, spotlights or drains used to require a hole saw for each diameter.
- With the variably adjustable hole cutter it is now possible to saw round holes from 30 - 163 mm. in no-time.
- The dust and waste that this produced is entirely collected in the fully closed plastic protective cover, which also protects the fitter from the cutting knife.
- Irritating dust particles in the eyes are now a thing of the past.
- The protective cover ensures that the cutting knife is positioned perpendicularly on the material to be cut, so that it can cut evenly and continuously.
- In order to be able to set the desired diameter rapidly, the cutting knife holder is fitted with a measuring rod.
- Suitable for ceilings, wooden floors, fermacell plates, plaster or plastic slabs, etc. up to 23 mm thick, or 46 mm. from two sites.
- Aluminium, Copper, Sinc, Steel etc. up to 1 mm thickness.
- Equipped with an impact-resistant and clear polycarbonate dustcollector.
- For round holes from 30 to 163 mm depending on the type of cutter.
- The cutting knife can be changed simply and easily.
- The hole cutter comes complete with cutting knives and adjusting equipment in a handy plastic case.
Click here for a demonstration movie