Professional Panel carrier from Delma Production for safe lifting and moving of doors, frames and sheet materials
With the light- and ergonomically designed Comfort carrier, you can carry many different materials in a safe and protected way.
- Wood: doors, panels, window frames and sheet materials
- Metal: steel, aluminum, copper (if oil and grease free)
- Plastic: trespa, plasterboard, solar panels and related materials.
- Glass: glass plates
- Stone products: as floortiles, granite and marble slabs.
Te be used ...
- for protected lifting of doors, plates, panels and frames.
- for ergonomic lifting of materials. Hand- and arm joints are aligned with the load.
- for thin materials or materials with a smooth surface where one cannot exercise sufficient gripp with hands only.
- for materials with sharp edges; your hands will not come into contact with the product during lifting.
- for underhand lifting or as a pull-out aid for plates from racks and shelves
(jaws must be mounted on the handle side).
- Product made of galvanized steel.
- The plastic clamping jaws are provided with a rubber layer all around.
- A plastic bumper on top of the carrier prevents damaging the lifted product.
- Not suitable for use as a lifting device.
- Clamping range 50 till 110 mm.
- Load capacity 80 kg.
- Weight 1,00 kg.